Share this posting far and wide:
PREVIEW OF CLOSING STATEMENTS SCHEDULED FOR THIS MORNING, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9 AT 9:00 A.M.
- A BONE FOUND IN ALEX NIETO’S LEFT JACKET POCKET DESTROYS POLICE OFFICER SCHIFF AND SAWYER’S TESTIMONY, THE RECONSTRUCTION PAID “EXPERT” ANALYSIS, AND THE ENTIRE NARRATIVE THAT ALEX NIETO HAD INITIALLY POINTED A WEAPON AT POLICE OFFICERS. ALEX NIETO MUST HAVE HAD HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS, AS THE WITNESS ANTONIO THEODORE CLAIMS. ANTONIO THEODORE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE THAT A BONE WAS INSIDE OF ALEX’S POCKET. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER EXPLANATION FOR ALEX’S BONE TO BE FOUND IN HIS JACKET POCKET EXCEPT THAT POLICE FIRED UPON ALEX WHILE HE HAD HIS HAND IN HIS POCKET. THIS EVIDENCE ALONE PROVES BY A PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE THAT THIS WAS AN UNREASONABLE, UNJUSTIFIED, AND UNLAWFUL KILLING OF ALEX NIETO.
Review of Day Six: “The Trial: Alex Nieto versus the SFPD”
EXAMINATION OF EVAN JACOB SNOW, IRRESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER WHOSE SIBERIAN HUSKY ATTACKED ALEX (OBJECTIVE DESCRIPTION):
- Witness Snow is a white heavy set man who wears glasses.
- Before he makes contact with Alex, Snow claims Alex was erratic based on Alex’s tense, tight shoulders and the feelings his dog had about him. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: ?
- He saw Alex holding chips in his hands, which Snow calls treats for his dog, that is off leash.
- He attempted to describe his dog as a playful puppy, but it was a full-grown sized Siberian Husky. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: His dog looks vicious and it is off leash. His actual dog looks like the one on the left.
- He thinks being in court to tell his story is “the right thing to do.”
- Upon examination by our attorneys, it was shown that this was not a puppy but a dog that looks like a wild wolf.
- When Snow first saw Alex, he made racist remarks about who he was claiming he thought Alex was a gang member based on his red jacket and black pants.
- His dog was off leash and it bothered Alex, yet Alex remained cool and moved away to some benches. Snow called his dog. It did not initially come, but then it finally came. Once the Siberian Husky was in his hands for a moment, he let it go again and became distracted.
- In court, he remembers why he was distracted: he saw a cute girl and began staring at her butt. YES, HE ACTUALLY STATED THIS.
- He claims that he remembers three things from that day, and one of those things is this jogger’s butt. He was asked whether he knew a person had tragically lost his life and whether that was an appropriate thing to say. EVAN SNOW SMILED AND LAUGHED IT OFF.
- Alex moved quick left to right to keep the chips away from this wild Siberian Husky. Snow claims this is erratic movement.
- The Siberian Husky then begins to bark and howl at Alex and Alex ran to some benches and jumped on them.
- Dog owner Snow was 40 feet away and not controlling his dog because he was following the woman jogger’s butt.
- Alex Nieto looked at Evan Snow and then aimed his taser at the barking and howling Siberian Husky that was attacking him for his chips. Evan Snow claims that Alex Nieto then pointed the taser at him and began insulting this irresponsible, racist dog owner.
- Evan Snow could tell almost immediately tell that what Alex Nieto had pulled out was a taser and not a handgun.
- Alex Nieto never discharged the taser at the dog. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: Even though Alex Nieto had all rights to discharge the taser at the dog, he did not. Why would he then some fifteen minutes later unjustifiably point a taser at police officers? Alex Nieto proved to be a responsible taser owner, as he did not pull out a taser until he was forced to do so by an attacking Siberian Husky.
- Evan Snow knows that his Siberian Husky can be construed as aggressive.
- Evan Snow is a registered gun owner.
- After the encounter with Alex Nieto, Evan Snow then claimed to a friend that he wished he were “in a state like Florida” where he could just have killed Alex Nieto. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: IT SEEMS EVAN SNOW WISHED HE COULD HAVE PLAYED THE ROLE OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN KILLING TRAYVON MARTIN IN FLORIDA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
- Evan Snow then admits to making derogatory racial slurs about Alex Nieto, but Snow then claims that there are racial slurs that can be made in a friendly manner. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: HE EXPECTS US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BE NICE AND FRIENDLY WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE A SPICK, WETBACK, OR NIGGER.
- Evan Snow never saw a red laser light emanate from Alex Nieto’s taser. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: This proves that Alex Nieto, even in this situation, did not have a red laser pointing when he may have pulled out his taser.
- Police officers knew absolutely nothing about this confrontation when they approached Alex Nieto and killed him. Evan Snow had never called 911.
EXAMINATION OF TIMOTHY ISGIT, WITNESS WHO TOLD PARTNER TO CALL POLICE:
- Isgit claims he noticed a man in a red jacket with a holstered weapon and that this man was touching the gun but that he never took it out.
- He is from Texas and is very familiar with guns. MY SUBJECTIVE RESPONSE: If Isgit is so familiar with people with guns, why is this situation so different? Race must have been a factor that made Isgit nervous.
- Isgit admits that he never heard anything come from Alex, nor did he say anything to Alex, nor did he ever even make eye contact with Alex. Alex never threatened them or pointed a taser at them.
- Isgit does not call police. He tells his partner Justin Fritz to call police.
- Isgit heard the shots of the first volley and then heard a pause and then heard the other volley.
- Isgit made sure not to let his dogs run wild or get too far away from him.
EXAMINATION OF CAMERON, POLICE PRACTICES:
- Cameron claims the officers were justified in their use of lethal force in this situation.
- He admits that he is a paid testifier.
- He also understands that there can be other experts that disagree with him and can have opposing views of his tactics.
- Cameron admits that San Francisco Police Department Policies are not the law.
One thought on “THE TRIAL: PREVIEW OF CLOSING STATEMENTS AND REVIEW OF DAY SIX”
Reading Snow’s testimony, I had to double check to make sure I hadn’t stumble on some sort of satire website.
Funny how some one can be familiar with guns because they are from Texas. Surely they are experts at identify holstered weapons considering the 19th century ban on openly carrying handguns in Texas was finally changed in 2016.